BTEC Specialist qualifications Barista Skills (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Barista Skills. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers drink building techniques, cleaning and checking equipment before and after use, product knowledge and customer service skills.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Barista Skills
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 16:28:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.