BTEC Professional qualifications Managing Food Safety in Catering (L4)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 4 BTEC Professional Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering. This qualification which helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include food safety, the principles of food safety supervision, and the principles of food safety management for catering.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.