BTEC Specialist qualifications Promoting Food Safety and Nutrition in Health and Social Care or Early Years and Childcare Settings (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Promoting Food Safety and Nutrition in Health and Social Care or Early Years and Childcare Settings. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include meeting food safety requirements when providing food and drink for individuals, and supporting individuals to eat and drink.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Promoting Food Safety and Nutrition in Health and Social Care or Early Years and Childcare Settings
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 29 February 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 29 February 2016
- Final certification:
- 28 February 2017