BTEC Specialist qualifications Inducting Others in the Assisting and Moving of Individuals in Social Care (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Inducting Others in the Assisting and Moving of Individuals in Social Care. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
The course covers providing a workplace induction in the assisting and moving of individuals.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Inducting Others in the Assisting and Moving of Individuals in Social Care
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Tue Dec 31 11:32:00 UTC 2013 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Sat Dec 31 11:32:00 UTC 2016
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 11:33:00 UTC 2016