BTEC Specialist qualifications Healthy Eating (L1)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 1 BTEC Specialist Award in Healthy Eating. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers introductory awareness of the importance of healthy eating and drinking for adults, and planning healthy diets.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award in Healthy Eating
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Pre-16 (EFA funding),
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 July 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.