BTEC Specialist qualifications Food Safety in Health and Social Care and Early Years and Childcare Settings (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Food Safety in Health and Social Care and Early Years and Childcare Settings. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of food safety and meeting food safety requirements when providing food and drink for individuals.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Health and Social Care and Early Years and Childcare Settings
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (non-full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 29 February 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 29 February 2016
- Final certification:
- 28 February 2017