BTEC Specialist qualifications Dementia Care (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Dementia Care. This qualification which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include enabling rights and choices of individuals with dementia while minimising risks, and equality, diversity and inclusion in dementia care practice.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Dementia Care
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2018
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2020