BTEC Specialist qualifications Dementia Care (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Dementia Care. This qualification which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include enabling rights and choices of individuals with dementia while minimising risks, and equality, diversity and inclusion in dementia care practice.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Dementia Care
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Dec 31 10:56:00 UTC 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Mon Dec 31 14:16:03 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Thu Dec 31 14:16:23 UTC 2020