BTEC Specialist qualifications Assisting and Moving Individuals for Social Care Settings (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Assisting and Moving Individuals for Social Care Settings. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include selecting and using appropriate techniques and equipment when dealing with falls, and appropriate strategies and equipment when assisting and moving individuals.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Assisting and Moving Individuals for Social Care Settings
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2013 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 January 2014
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2015