BTEC Specialist qualifications Hairdressing Services (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Hairdressing Services. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include client consultation for hair services, promoting products and services to clients, providing scalp massage services, and the art of dressing and colouring hair.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing Services
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Wed Dec 31 14:20:00 UTC 2014 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Wed Dec 31 14:02:00 UTC 2014
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 14:21:00 UTC 2016