BTEC Specialist qualifications Apparel, Footwear, Leather or Textile Production (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 3 qualifications in Apparel, Footwear, Leather or Textile Production. These qualifications,which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include aspects of design, manufacturing techniques, and materials used in the apparel, footwear, leather, or textiles industries.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Apparel, Footwear or Leather Production
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.