BTEC Specialist qualifications Countryside Access and Recreation (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Countryside Access and Recreation. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers issues surrounding the management of land for access and recreation. Learners will develop skills in working with the public and an understanding of legal issues.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Countryside Access and Recreation
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2014 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 28 February 2015
- Final certification:
- 28 February 2017