BTEC Specialist qualifications Conservation and Improvement of British Habitats (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Conservation and Improvement of British Habitats. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers conservation and habitat improvement skills and knowledge and how these can be applied in practice.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Conservation and Improvement of British Habitats
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2014 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 28 February 2015
- Final certification:
- 28 February 2017