BTEC Specialist qualifications Business Management in the Land-based Sector (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Business Management in the Land-based Sector. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers the business environment, resource requirements, and the roles and responsibilities of those employed in land-based businesses.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Business Management in the Land-based Sector
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sun Aug 31 10:32:00 UTC 2014 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Wed Dec 31 09:39:00 UTC 2014
- Final certification:
- Sun Dec 31 09:39:00 UTC 2017