BTEC Specialist qualifications Automotive Clay Modelling (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Automotive Clay Modelling. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include health and safety in the engineering workplace, product design, and mathematics for engineering technicians.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Automotive Clay Modelling (QCF)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Sun Dec 31 16:02:24 UTC 2017
- Final certification:
- Sun Dec 31 16:02:28 UTC 2017