BTEC Specialist qualifications Advanced Forgework Skills (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Advanced Forgework Skills. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding and using forging techniques, undertaking blacksmithing processes, and principles and methods of design for blacksmithing and metalworking.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Forgework Skills
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Aug 31 14:08:00 UTC 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Mon Aug 31 14:44:00 UTC 2015
- Final certification:
- Fri Aug 31 14:44:00 UTC 2018