BTEC Specialist qualifications Playwork (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Playwork. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include playwork principles, working within a play environment with children and young people, and supporting children and young people’s play.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Playwork
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2015
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2016