BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of the Creative and Cultural Sector (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Principles of the Creative and Cultural Sector. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of project management and customer service delivery, and understanding the role of marketing and advertising in live events and promotion.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Principles of the Creative and Cultural Sector
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Wed Dec 31 13:21:00 UTC 2014
- Final certification:
- Thu Dec 31 13:21:00 UTC 2015