BTEC Specialist qualifications Photography (L1)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 1 qualifications in Photography. These qualifications, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include photographic equipment, processes and techniques, photographic images for presentation, experimental photographic images, and lighting for photography.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award in Photography
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.