BTEC Professional qualifications Music (Songwriting) (L5)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 5 BTEC Professional Diploma in Music (Songwriting). This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include composition techniques, creative arts professional practice, harmony and composition, the music business in the 21st century, and singing techniques and styles.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Music (Songwriting)
- Level 5
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2015
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2018