BTEC Professional qualifications Interactive Design and Development (L4)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 4 BTEC Professional Diploma in Interactive Design and Development. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include designing user interfaces, planning content and conducting user testing for interactive media products, and optimising web pages for search engines.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Interactive Design and Development
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Mar 31 11:14:00 UTC 2014 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Mon Mar 31 17:09:00 UTC 2014
- Final certification:
- Fri Mar 31 17:09:00 UTC 2017