BTEC Professional qualifications Broadcast Production (L4)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 4 BTEC Professional Diploma in Broadcast Production. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include creative media industry awareness, collaborative working within broadcast production, assisting with management of a set, and the post production process.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Broadcast Production
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Fri Sep 30 14:39:31 UTC 2016
- Final certification:
- Fri Sep 30 14:39:35 UTC 2016