BTEC Specialist qualifications Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (L1)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 1 BTEC Specialist Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers hazards and risks associated with the site environment, and the regulatory processes and procedures that must be followed by all site staff and operatives.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 January 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Final certification:
- 31 July 2018
Why choose this specification?
Since 1 July 2014, this qualification is a mandatory requirement for all new labourers who want to hold a CSCS green card.
Learners must also pass the CITB Operatives Health, Safety and Environment test within two years of applying for a new card.
For more information visit the CSCS website.