BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Working in Facilities Services (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Principles of Working in Facilities Services. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include health and safety, working with customers and others, sustainability and environmental issues, and planning and participating in work experience.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Extended Certificate in Principles of Working in Facilities Services (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.