BTEC Specialist qualifications Laundry and Dry Cleaning Technology (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Laundry and Dry Cleaning Technology. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include quality standards, dry cleaning, washing and finishing processes, repair, alteration and maintenance of textiles, and customer care in the textile care service.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Laundry and Dry Cleaning Technology
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2015
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2016