BTEC Specialist qualifications Facilities Management (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Facilities Management. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include managing the efficient use of materials, managing the effective use of equipment, and an introduction to the effective management of space within an organisation.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Facilities Management
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Wed Dec 31 09:35:55 UTC 2014
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 09:36:00 UTC 2016
Why choose this specification?
The qualification has been updated to reflect current practice, replacing qualification number 600/3877/9. It can be taken on its own or alongside the Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Facilities Management Practice within the Advanced Apprenticeship in Facilities Management.