BTEC Specialist qualifications Cleaning Principles (Food Areas) (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Cleaning Principles (Food Areas). This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers routine cleaning in food areas including kitchens, food service areas, and food manufacturing premises, food production and food retailing.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Cleaning Principles (Food Areas)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 July 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.