BTEC Specialist qualifications Understanding an Entrepreneurial Approach (L1)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 1 BTEC Specialist Award in Understanding an Entrepreneurial Approach. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding initiative and developing entrepreneurial skills.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualifications
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award in Understanding an Entrepreneurial Approach
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Fri Aug 31 09:38:00 UTC 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Fri Aug 31 15:42:16 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Sat Aug 31 15:42:19 UTC 2019