BTEC Specialist qualifications Mathematical Applications (L1)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 1 BTEC Specialist Award in Mathematical Applications. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include: applications of number, statistics and probability in vocational roles, and applications of geometry, measures, number and algebra in vocational roles.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award in Mathematical Applications
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Dec 31 11:35:00 UTC 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.