BTEC Specialist qualifications Law and Legal Work (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Law and Legal Work. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include dispute solving in the English legal system, the criminal justice system, aspects of employment law and practice, and civil litigation practice.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Law and Legal Work
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Feb 29 15:53:00 UTC 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Mon Feb 29 12:42:37 UTC 2016
- Final certification:
- Tue Feb 28 12:42:52 UTC 2017