BTEC Professional qualifications Public Relations (L4)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 4 BTEC Professional Diploma in Public Relations. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include understanding the media landscape, the use of the written word for PR, pitching stories to the media, and delivering and evaluating public relations campaigns.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Public Relations
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Fri Jul 31 11:03:00 UTC 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Fri Jul 31 14:52:00 UTC 2015
- Final certification:
- Tue Jul 31 14:53:00 UTC 2018