BTEC Specialist qualifications Vehicle Sales Principles (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Vehicle Sales Principles. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include knowledge of complying with the legal requirements and regulations of vehicle sales, and managing customer relationships in vehicle sales.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Vehicle Sales Principles
- Level 2
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2016
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2018