BTEC Specialist qualifications Vehicle Accident Repair Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET) Principles (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Vehicle Accident Repair Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET) Principles. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include knowledge of removing and fitting vehicle mechanical components, electrical components and trim components.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Vehicle Accident Repair Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET) Principles
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sat Dec 31 11:52:28 UTC 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Sat Dec 31 15:56:00 UTC 2016
- Final certification:
- Mon Dec 31 15:57:00 UTC 2018