Our Customised Qualifications Service (CQS) on Pearson’s Self-Regulated Framework (SRF) lets you create and develop bespoke qualifications to meet the needs of specific industry sectors, employers and employees.
What is SRF?
BTEC (SRF) qualifications are the perfect solution for your organisation if you have training needs that aren’t met by regulated qualifications.
Customised Qualifications are unregulated qualifications designed by your organisation and accredited by us with the recognition of the BTEC brand.
Our self-regulated qualification offer includes:
- Qualification length of time to fit to your training needs and structure of the industry sector.
- Our development team will be on-hand to support you at every step of the customised qualification process, including assessment and certification if required.
If you're unsure about anything to do with our Self-Regulated Framework service, or you'd simply like to hear more about it, submit an Expression of Interest form.
We will be in touch to discuss the options available and to provide further information in relation to this service.
What are the benefits of Pearson’s SRF?
Offering BTEC (SRF) means you have accreditation from the Worlds leading Awarding Organisation, demonstrating the quality and rigour of your qualification(s).
The SRF lets you design the qualification that best meets your learners’ needs. Your qualifications can be composed from existing regulated BTEC units. Alternatively, they can be built from brand new units specifically designed for your particular needs or units you have written.
Your organisation can certificate on a small or large block of learning dependent on specific needs. The qualifications can provide the knowledge, skills and understanding that underpin a particular sector in the National Occupational Standards.
SRF policy and Quality Assurance Handbook
- Pearson offer a quality assurance against industry standards providing confidence for your industry sector, business and employees.
- The Pearson SRF Quality Assurance Handbook explains our external quality assurance processes for Pearson SRF qualifications. All staff involved in delivery, assessment and verification of qualifications on the SRF should read and understand the handbook.
- You should also refer to the Self-Regulated Framework policy on our Policies page.