BTEC Higher Nationals Automotive Engineering (2010)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Higher Nationals in Automotive Engineering (2010). Available at Levels 4 and 5, these specialist vocational qualifications teach learners the key concepts and practical skills for direct progression to, or within, employment.
Units offered include engine and vehicle design and performance, planning and co-ordinating vehicle maintenance, vehicle parts management and business strategy planning for vehicle operations.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Higher National
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Qualification number (QN):
- Loan funded via:
- Higher Education Funding Council for England (Hefce)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Fri Aug 31 16:37:00 BST 2018