BTEC Apprenticeships Resources
We have an unrivalled range of publications and resources for BTEC Apprenticeships and Higher Apprenticeships to support your staff and enthuse your learners.
These are a streamlined way to gather evidence more quickly across the whole of the BTEC Apprenticeship. The videos below explain the main features of the workbooks, using the language of centre assessors.
What are the benefits?
- Carefully designed activities, observations and professional discussions that the learner can work through independently and/or with their assessor
- Holistic activities which are designed to generate evidence simply and quickly across the various parts of the BTEC Apprenticeship – including ERR and PLTS.
In addition, we have an accompanying website which includes:
- full support for assessors, digital versions of the Workbook activities, and interactive practice quizzes to prepare for onscreen assessment.
- contextualised practice activities for Functional Skills and assignments for Essential Skills Wales.
What sectors are they available for?
Assessment Workbooks are available for the following sectors:
- Business and Administration
- Customer Service
- Hairdressing and Barbering
- Health and Social Care
- Team Leading and Management.
How do I obtain my copy?
These Assessment Workbooks are available to download for free to those centres registered to deliver BTEC Apprenticeships.