Apprenticeships Partnership options
Learn more about your partnership options for apprenticeship delivery.
Take your partners...
Employers now have the power to take control over selecting the right training provider for them. There is a new Digital Apprenticeship Service that helps you search for and select a training provider.
It's possible you could have many apprentices taking different apprenticeship frameworks and standards. It’s up to you which provider you want to train each of your apprentices. For example - you might want to select one provider for your business administration apprentices and another for your engineering apprentices.
Not all apprenticeships involve taking a qualification but you will still need experts to help you design a rigorous programme of learning.
Learn more about the Digital Apprenticeship Service:
Your partnership options
These are your partnership options:
- working with a private training provider or FE college
- delivering your apprenticeship in-house with certain aspects of it in partnership with registered providers
- working with a qualifications provider like Pearson on external quality assurance and end-point assessment
- working directly with a provider like Pearson to deliver your whole apprenticeship
- a combination of the above
- deliver your apprenticeship in-house as an employer provider.
We can help you find the right approach for your business.