Land-based and Environment
- The BTEC QCF apprenticeships in Environmental and Land-based subjects
- Apprenticeships provide learners with the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need in order to work in their chosen subject area.
- Top 5 FAQs
- Your top five questions for the summer term answered by the Land-based Studies Subject Specialist, Nenad Kljaic.
- Chalara dieback of Ash (Chalara fraxinea)
- In this update, you will find out more about about the spread of the Ash dieback disease (Chalara) and how the identification and control of diseases can be taught in relation to the contents of Unit 9, 'Understand the Principles and Identify the Signs of Pests and Diseases of Trees'.