Results day - 7 March
Enquiries About Results
What to do if you're not happy with your students' IT results:
- Firstly, log in to ResultsPlus for an instant and detailed analysis of your students' exam performance. See how they have performed on every question and compare their performance to the national average.
- You can download a copy of the relevant Principal Examiner's Report from ResultsPlus on results day. The summer 2012 question papers and mark schemes are already available to download from the relevant qualification pages.
- Moderators' reports for A level Applied ICT and DiDA units are available via Edexcel Online.
- If, after having checked ResultsPlus and the relevant mark schemes and examiners' reports, you're still unhappy with your students' results, you may apply for a review of marking via our post-results services. You can find everything you need to know about Results Day and post-results services here.
- Please remember that the last date for Edexcel to receive applications for "Enquiries About Results" review of marking services is 16 April 2013. The deadline for requesting access to scripts to support teaching and learning is 28 April 2013.
Please speak to your examinations officer if you wish to proceed with an Enquiry About Results. Examinations officers should contact our Service Operations team on 0844 463 2535 if they require further information or guidance on "Enquiries About Results" services.
I hope you found this update useful.
ICT Subject Advisor