Summer 2014 moderator reports
Did you know that from results day, you can download centre-specific moderator feedback for the GCSE controlled assessment units?
How to download your individual centre's moderator report
If you have submitted coursework or controlled assessment in the summer 2014 series, your moderator will have written a short report (E9) that provides general feedback on marking and administration.
1. To download your report go to www.edexcelonline.co.uk and sign in using your Edexcel Online (EOL) username and password. If you've forgotten your password, you can generate a reminder from Edexcel Online by selecting 'forgotten password'.
2. Once you're logged in under your centre, select the relevant qualification (for example, GCSE) from the top left-hand menu.
3. Then click on the 'Results' tab on the left-hand side of the page and select 'Moderator Reports'.
If your centre has not given you formal access to 'Results' in your Edexcel Online profile then you will not see the 'Results' tab. In this instance, please ask your exams officer to change your profile or email us at email@example.com providing your centre number.
4. Now select the relevant examination series, your subject and click 'Submit'. You will get a message saying that the report will be in your mailbox within 2 hours. However, the report normally takes only 5 minutes to appear in your mailbox.
5. Go to your mailbox to download the report.
Your moderator will have provided some feedback for you, possibly highlighting good practice or advising if it was necessary to adjust your centre's marks.
How to download the Principal Moderator Report
You can also download the Principal Moderator Report which contains detailed advice and guidance on each coursework and controlled assessment unit.
Principal Moderator Reports are available on ResultsPlus from results day.
1. To access the Principal Moderator Report on results day, go to ResultsPlus and sign in using your Edexcel Online username and password. If you've forgotten your password you can generate a reminder from Edexcel Online.
2. Once you are logged in under your centre, select 'ResultsPlus Analysis'.
3. Then select 'Whole cohort results' followed by 'Cohort paper analysis'.
4. Select the relevant qualification and series, for example 'GCE' and 'June 2014', followed by the relevant subject and 'View paper analysis' for your coursework or controlled assessment unit. Because it is an internally assessed unit there will not be any paper analysis available, but if you select 'Exam docs' you will find the Principal Moderator Report for that unit.
5. To access the Principal Moderator Report from the qualifications pages you should go to the relevant qualification and select 'Examiner Reports' and then choose the relevant examination series from the menu.
I hope you've found this information useful. Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact me.