Results day and post-results services for GCSE and GCE Drama
From results day, we'll have reports and services available to centres for GCSE and GCE Drama.
Summer 2014 moderator reports and enquiries about results
Did you know that from results day, you can download centre-specific moderator feedback for all your coursework and controlled assessment units?
If you have submitted coursework or controlled assessment in the summer 2014 series, your moderator will have written a report, which will provide you with general feedback on your marking and administration.
1. To download your report go to www.edexcelonline.co.uk and sign in using your Edexcel Online (EOL) username and password. If you've forgotten your password, you can generate a reminder from Edexcel Online by selecting 'forgotten password'.
2. Once you're logged in under your centre, select the relevant qualification (for example, GCSE) from the top left-hand menu.
3. Then click on the 'Results' tab on the left-hand side of the page and select 'Moderator Reports'.
If you do not have access to 'Results' in your Edexcel Online profile then you will not see the 'Results' tab. In this instance, please ask your exams officer to change your profile or email us at email@example.com providing your centre number.
4. Now select the relevant examination series, your subject and press 'Submit'. You will get a message saying that the report will be in your 'mailbox' within two hours. However, the report normally takes only five minutes to appear in your mailbox.
5. Go to your mailbox to download the report.
Your moderator will have written a detailed report for you, highlighting good practice and explaining how to use the assessment criteria if it was necessary to adjust your centre's marks.
How to download the Principal Moderator Report
You can also download the Principal Moderator Report which contains detailed advice and guidance on each coursework and controlled assessment unit.
Principal Moderator Reports are available on ResultsPlus from results day. They will also be available on the respective qualifications pages from 14 August for A level Drama and 21 August for GCSE Drama.
- Log in to Edexcel Online for an instant and detailed analysis of your students' exam performance.
- Download a copy of the relevant Principal Examiner's Report on results day. The summer 2014 question papers and mark schemes are already available to download from the relevant qualification pages. GCE examiners' reports will be uploaded onto the qualification page on 14 August 2014 and GCSE examiners' reports will be uploaded on 21 August 2014. Find out how to download Principal Examiner's Reports from ResultsPlus.
- If, after having checked Edexcel Online and the relevant mark schemes and examiners' reports, you're still unhappy with your students' results, you may apply for an enquiry about results via our post-results services. Find everything you need to know about Results Day and post-results services.
- Remember that the last date for us to receive applications for EAR review of marking services is 20 September 2014. The deadline for requesting a Priority Service 2 review of marking (GCE only where a student's place in further/higher education depends on the outcome) is 22 August 2014.
- See our graphic for an overview of the services available to you.
Fees will not be charged:
- where the EAR leads to a change in the overall subject grade for the student
- if, for Service 3, centre marks are reinstated.
How to apply for post-results services
Please speak to your exams officer if you wish to proceed with an enquiry about results. Exams officers should contact their Centre Account Specialist on 0844 463 25350844 463 2535 if they require further information or guidance on EAR services. All applications for enquiries about results must be submitted through Edexcel Online. If you can't submit your request via Edexcel Online, please contact your Centre Account Specialist on the number above.
Post-results review of moderation of internally assessed/externally moderated coursework or controlled assessment
This service is not available to individual candidates and the outcome will affect the whole cohort. The service is not available if the original centre marks were accepted. The original sample must be sent to us within 3 days of the request. Work must be kept in secure conditions and not returned to candidates.
Teachers are strongly advised to download their individual centre's E9 moderator report from Edexcel Online, as well as their Principal Examiner's Report for the relevant internally assessed component, before proceeding with this service.
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of an EAR (enquiry about results), you may wish to appeal against the decision. We will allow the head of centre (or designated member of the centre’s senior management team or examinations manager) 14 calendar days from the receipt of the outcome of the EAR, during which an appeal may be lodged by writing to the following address:
Edexcel Appeals Office
One90 High Holborn
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We cannot accept appeals directly from candidates, their parents or other third parties acting on their behalf. However, private candidates may appeal directly without the support of the entering centre.
See more information about our results and post-results services.
If you have any queries about your moderator reports, please email me at email@example.com