January 2020: Design and Technology update
Read the latest information on Pearson Edexcel GCSE and A level Design and Technology.
This update includes useful information about deadlines, links to support materials and training/support events available.
Popular topics of the month
21 February is the deadline for Summer 2020 GCSE and A level exam entries. From the link below, you will be able to see all dates relating to GCSE and A level Design and Technology.
There are new exemplar materials from Summer 2019 series available under teaching and learning materials section of the qualification page, including;
- Non-Examined Assessment portfolios
- Exemplar exam answers with commentary
Access exemplar materials from the links below.
There are new Non-Examined Assessment (NEA) exemplar portfolios from Summer 2019 series available under teaching and learning materials section of the qualification page.
The following online and face-to-face coursework marking training events are available for GCSE and A level D&T.
- Online event: A level D&T, 13 January 2020, 16:00 - 18:00.
- Online event: A level D&T, 04 February 2020, 16:00 - 18:00.
- Face-to-face: A level D&T, 06 January 2020, 10:00-15:30 in Manchester.
- Online event: GCSE D&T, 06 February 2020, 16:00-18:00
- Face-toface: GCSE D&T, 07 february 2020, 10:00 - 15:30 in Manchester.