BTEC Nationals in Travel and Tourism 2019 update
Pearson has three Travel & Tourism qualifications on the DFE Performance Tables. They are available for first teach from September 2019.
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Certificate in Travel and Tourism (603/1224/5)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate in Travel and Tourism (601/9023/1)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Travel and Tourism (601/9024/3).
The following two qualifications will also now be available from September 2019 having had their funding eligibility confirmed by ESFA. Please note, the Diploma and Extended Diploma are not on performance tables.
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Travel and Tourism (603/4695/4)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Travel and Tourism (603/4696/6).
The qualifications contain one or two units of external assessment depending on which size you register for. We have recently added Sample Assessment Materials (SAMs) to the website to help prepare learners and tutors for these assessments.
Authorised Assignment Briefs (AAB’s) are currently available for units 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12 and 13. We will be uploading AAB’s for units 3, 10 and 14-18 shortly.
Schemes of work, delivery guides and textbooks are also available to support the delivery of these qualifications.
For more information on all the available support materials