How to nominate
If you win a BTEC Award, we hope to invite you to attend our awards ceremony in central London, all expenses paid (subject to Government pandemic restrictions and advice), where you will get the chance to network with influential guests and a few famous faces too!
The awards ceremony will be live streamed worldwide and winning also offers you a chance to feature in national and local news coverage and if you choose, our BTEC Works marketing material. If for any reason the live event can’t take place, the show will still happen as a a virtual event as it did in 2020.
Useful support to help you submit a nomination
- As a teacher or tutor, you can nominate as many students, colleagues and providers as you like, there’s no limit.
- The deadline to get your nominations in is Friday 2 April 2021, please make sure you enter before this date.
- If you are a parent or learner, you can’t enter, but you can suggest to your teacher or tutor they complete a nomination!
- Make sure you have read the full Terms and Conditions before entering.
Below is our 'Handy Guide' to nominating, the questions on the nomination form, the criteria for learner, educator and provider awards and also our Terms and Conditions all of which can help you in submitting a strong nomination.
BTEC Award categories for 2021
- BTEC Art and Design Learner of the Year
- BTEC Business and Enterprise Learner of the Year
- BTEC Child and Social Care Learner of the Year
- BTEC Construction Learner of the Year
- BTEC Creative Media Learner of the Year
- BTEC Engineering Learner of the Year
- BTEC Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Learner of the Year
- BTEC IT and Computing Learner of the Year
- BTEC Land-based Learner of the Year
- BTEC Music Learner of the Year
- BTEC Performing Arts Learner of the Year
- BTEC Public Services Learner of the Year
- BTEC Science Learner of the Year
- BTEC Sport Learner of the Year
- BTEC Teacher of the Year
- BTEC Tutor of the Year
- BTEC College of the Year
- BTEC School or MAT of the Year
- BTEC International Centre or Institution of the Year