Deliver Remote and Online Learning
In light of COVID-19 we understand, that teaching has been moved online and we want to ensure you have the support needed to help you through this unprecedented time.
We have put together an interactive session which is designed to support teachers, tutors and trainers, working in international centres, to delivery engaging learning remotely and online.
The session will cover:
- explore freely available tools and techniques for engaging students and delivering interactive learning
- top tips for managing your approach to teaching online and ongoing assessment
- explore approaches for live, in-conference lessons and recorded, anytime, anyplace learning
- get an overview of Pearson resources to support your online teaching, learning and assessment
- ask questions and share your own experiences and best practice of remote, online learning with others
We currently have 4 dates available:
If you can't make these dates, we will be recording the first event and sharing with you online so you can access that at anytime.
We're also running a series of interactive sessions designed to support BTEC teachers, tutors and trainers in delivering engaging learning online. Sessions are booking up quickly but recordings will be available.
Online remote delivery series