Edexcel GCSE History (2016)
We're here to provide you with the extensive support you need to plan and implement GCSE (9-1) History successfully.
Our aim is to provide lots of free support to help you:
- Topic booklets for every topic in the specification
- Mapping documents to the old (2013) Pearson student books
- Getting Started teacher guide
- Paper 1 thematic study and historic environment guidance
- Sources and interpretations guidance
Track and Assess
- Exemplar student responses - pack 1 and pack 2
- Additional specimen papers
- Assessment guide
- KS3 and GCSE Baseline tests, with guide and markbook
Edexcel KS3 History Scheme of Work
In order to support teaching through Key Stage 3 to GCSE, our KS3 Scheme of Work is available in both 3-year and 2-year versions, allowing you to choose the scheme that fits your school's approach.
It has been designed to cover the substantive knowledge that will help students get off to a great start at GCSE, while maintaining a coherent, chronological narrative and avoiding a direct repetition of GCSE content.
You can download the schemes of work and our guidance documents: