Create your own tests with past paper questions online
examWizard is a free online resource for teachers containing a huge bank of past paper questions and support materials to help you create your own mock exams and tests. Available for a range of GCSE and A level subjects, examWizard is easy to use, intuitive and saves you valuable time.
examWizard helps you search for past papers, mark schemes and examiners' reports
- Search for past papers quickly and easily, filtering them by year, unit, tier and series.
- Each paper links directly to the associated examiner’s report and mark scheme giving you 3 in 1.
Create topic-based tests with the easy-to-use, intuitive question search
- Use the search filters to select your questions
- Click on ‘Select a topic’ to search for questions linked to each topic from the specification – ideal for setting an end-of-topic test.
Build your own paper with the latest past paper questions as they become available after each exam series
- Questions are clearly labelled with a brief description, the number of marks and number of minutes, so you can select the best questions for your test or homework activity quickly and simply.
It’s no longer possible to buy offline Edexcel examWizard products for GCSE or A level subjects. The download service closed on 28 February 2013. While you can no longer download examWizard material from the offline service, you'll still be able to use any material that you've previously downloaded and saved and access any tests that you've already created and saved.
If you have any questions about this, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If you're a teacher with an Edexcel Online account, examWizard is available free at www.examwizard.co.uk for the following GCSE and A level subjects:
- Edexcel GCSE and A level Sciences
- Edexcel GCSE English, English Language and English Literature
- Edexcel GCSE French, German and Spanish
- Edexcel GCSE Geography A and B
- Edexcel GCSE History A and B
- Edexcel GCSE ICT
- Edexcel GCSE and A level Mathematics
- Edexcel GCSE PE
- Edexcel GCSE Religious Studies
- Edexcel GCSE Business
- Edexcel GCSE Statistics