BTEC Tech Awards
The skills to succeed - the confidence to progress
BTEC Tech Awards are new Key Stage 4 BTECs, designed specifically for 14-16 year olds in schools to replace the BTEC First Awards.
Our BTEC Tech Awards are designed to be taught alongside GCSEs, giving your students a glimpse into a professional sector whilst teaching them transferable skills for life:
- specifically designed for 14-16 year olds in schools
- graded across Level 1 and Level 2 to recognise the achievements of all students
- assessed using assignments and practical tasks to suit vocational students
- count in the 'open group' of Progress 8
- available for first teaching from September 2017 - 18 (depending on your course).