BTEC Specialist qualifications Residential Childcare (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Residential Childcare (England). This qualification which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding the development of children and young people in residential childcare, how to support positive outcomes for children and young people, and how to support children and young people who have experienced harm or abuse.
This is the full specification for this qualification. The units, structure, GLH and rules of combination have not been amended. The specification has been updated to include additional guidance and resource information to assist centres with the delivery of this qualification.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- 31 August 2019