BTEC Specialist qualifications Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care. This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include an introduction to duty of care in health, social care or children and young people’s settings, and understanding the role of the social care worker.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- 31 December 2017