BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Bus and Coach Engineering and Maintenance (Body) (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Principles of Bus and Coach Engineering and Maintenance (Body). This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding how to assess and repair damage to bus and coach body panels and components, and understanding scheduled body maintenance to bus and coach body components.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Bus and Coach Engineering and Maintenance (Body)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Sun Dec 31 04:47:00 CST 2017
- Last registration:
- Sun Dec 31 08:32:32 CST 2017
- Final certification:
- Thu Dec 31 08:32:35 CST 2020